There is no denying global warming is upon usFebruary 1, 2012 • By admin
– “131 years of Global Warming in 26 seconds.”
“From our friends at NASA comes this amazing 26-second video, depicting how temperatures around the globe have warmed since 1880. That year is what scientists call the beginning of the “modern record.” You’ll note an acceleration of those temperatures in the late 1970s as greenhouse gas emissions from energy production increased worldwide and clean air laws reduced emissions of pollutants that had a cooling effect on the climate, and thus were masking some of the global warming signal. The data comes from NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York, which monitors global surface temperatures.”
Read more from Climate Central.org.
– “U.S. records warmest March; more than 15,000 warm temperature records broken”
“First quarter of 2012 also warmest on record; early March tornado outbreak is year’s first ‘”billion dollar disaster'”
Read more from NOAA posted April 9, 2012.
Read more from Miguel Llanos, msnbc.com posted April 9, 2012 [Note: Washington State was the only one of the 48 contiguous states recording below normal temperatures in the first quarter.].
– “It’s already been a very record-breaking hot year”
“Temperatures in the lower 48 states were 8.6 degrees above normal for March and 6 degrees higher than average for the first three months of the year, according to calculations by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. That far exceeds the old records,” quoting Seth Borenstein of the AP.
– “US: 56 coral species face extinction danger from warming, acidic seas”
“More than half of 82 species of coral being evaluated for inclusion under the Endangered Species Act “more likely than not” would go extinct by 2100 if climate policies and technologies remain the same, federal scientists concluded.
‘The experts cited “anthropogenic,’ or manmade, releases of carbon dioxide as a key driver of warming seas and oceans absorbing more CO2, in turn making waters more acidic,” quoting Miguel Llanos, msnbc.com.
– UPDATE: December 17, 2013
“2013 Brings Warmest November Since At Least 1880”
By Marcia Dunn in the Huffington Post.
Ramtha has spoken for over 3 decades about climate change
– “One questions why the world is in such a sad and remorseful place. The Americas are Christian-oriented. They believe, to the joy of corporations, that human beings were given control of the Earth and that they can do with it as they please: drill all of its oil out, burn it, burn up its pure atmosphere, kill all the fields, do away with creatures, because that is their doctrine. Where is the benevolence of life? Where is the love of the Earth? Earth is a beautiful place and has been for millions and millions of years. Silly man and silly woman destroy it over and over and over, and they can never get beyond that addiction towards lethargy. It has got the seeds of destruction in it.”
March 25, 2006
Excerpt from: Ramtha, The Power Is In You Tour
– JZ on climate change 4+ years ago
“The climate change and its catastrophic results have been created by humanity.
Never before in human reckoning have we stood upon the precipice of our own demise.
Global warming is here today — no longer fiction, but fact.
It is not too late to change our choices.”
– JZ Knight, 2007