Research: “walking at a moderate pace…enough to improve health”
Ramtha & JZ Knight on the importance of a disciplined walk
- “Inactivity a major threat to physical health”
“New statistics show that people who live sedentary lives have an increased risk of early death.
Experts analyzed data from several countries and found that one-in-ten deaths is due to inactivity.”
“Even light exercise — such as walking at a moderate pace — was enough to improve health, the researchers found.
- JZ Knight and Ramtha on RSE’s unique Neighborhood Walk®
- The Neighborhood Walk® requires walking, which engages the activity of the brain.
- On July 6, 2003, JZ Knight shared for the first time her discovery of the Neighborhood Walk® and its effectiveness with the students of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment.
- In 2010, CBS News posted this story, which is presented at RSE to those just learning the Neighborhood Walk®: “Walking Great for Your Brain, Study Says”
- Learn JZ Knight’s and Ramtha’s Neighborhood Walk® at Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment.
Neighborhood Walk® is a trademark of JZ Knight.