Europe’s weather could be affected long-term -
Ramtha: warming happening faster than we are told
- Arctic melt could affect [European] weather long-term”
“Scientists with the Norwegian Polar Institute said the annual thaw of the region’s floating ice reached the lowest level since satellite monitoring began more than 30 years ago.
“It is a greater change than we could even imagine 20 years ago, even 10 years ago,” the institute’s international director, Kim Holmen, told the BBC. “And it has taken us by surprise and we must adjust our understanding of the system and we must adjust our science and we must adjust our feelings for the nature around us.”
“For northern Europe it could mean much more precipitation, while southern Europe will become drier so there are large scale shifts across the entire continent,” quoting UPI.
- Ramtha on European weather changes due to rapid ice melt
- “It is no coincidence being in London in the very place that will soon be covered with ice — not a lot of ice but enough to say this is a knock on your door — that after I left [September, 2010] , scientists make this breakthrough explanation that the current belt that brings that warm water up to the Far North of Europe and to the Atlantic seaboard is less now than half of its ability.
More cold water from the melting of Greenland is sloughing off in the North Sea, and the winds from the North that are cooling down everything could stop this current conveyor belt. And do you know what happens when it stops? You have winter in the most severe ways. That is already under way.
To all of Europe — including right down to the ankle of Italy — an ice is coming, a warning is coming. That nasty little environment will start to show itself only slightly this winter, so look for strange ice storms in Europe and the American north, and even look for them around the equator.
So what we have is an introduction to the violence of nature, a calling card. 2011 will be all about calling cards all over the world.”
- Ramtha, Afternoon Live Stream from Yelm
October 9, 2010
- Ramtha in 2006 on upper Atlantic issues
“Now your world is in trouble. Your icecaps are melting. The North Pole’s icecaps are melting and when all that cold water enters Greenland in the upper Atlantic, the flow of warm water will cease in Atlatia and in a short time you are going to have catastrophic conditions in the world.”
November 20, 2006.
Excerpt from: Ramtha in Mexico
- Ramtha said 25 years ago warming occurring faster than scientists say
“The melting of the polar caps, the hole in the stratum, and the warming up in the next four years will be much quicker than your scientists will tell you. The melting of the great caps of snow is already occurring, which will raise the water level to two hundred feet.”
November 14, 1987.
Excerpt from: Ramtha, Update on Changes — Seattle,
and Ramtha, Last Waltz of the Tyrants. The Prophecy Revisited. J
ZK Publishing, 2009.