Ramtha’s World Tour Mexico – Feb. 24 – 28, Event Links
Monday, February 25, 2014
JZ opens the Mexico Divine Jazz Event
– JZ introduces the Mexico Coordinators
- Phoenix Rising School
2014 Lotto/Casino Discipline winners
Student uses teachings to regrow his finger
- “As industrialist Henry Ford said, ‘If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.’ In Divine Jazz we say, ‘You can!’
- “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.”
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
The Great Hall, Hotel Primavera, outside Guadalajara
– “RSE Founder JZ Knight to Channel Ramtha in 8 Countries in 2014″
- Yelm Chamber of Commerce awards 2013 honors to JZ Knight and her staff
- JZ-Rose tied in winning the 2013 Yelm Chamber of Commerce’s Christmas Extravaganza Award.
- Bettye Johnson publishes 3rd book in Magdalene Series
- The Magic Book is here
Click here to order
- The Magic Words Companion Cards
- Plane of Bliss, Part I: Day 1
- Plane of Bliss, Part I: Day 2 & 3
- The Plane of Bliss, Part 2
- “Mind of a Master” CD by JZ Knight
- JZ requests to not send or bring her gifts on the World Tour, donate in her name to these non-profit organizations instead, sending her a card you have done so:
A. Wounded Warriors
B. JZ Knight Humanities Foundation
send checks payable to:
JZ Knight Humanities Foundation
c/o Terri Stuart
P. O. Box 1210
Yelm, WA. 98597
For information on bank-wire donations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. The Phoenix Rising School
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- The Red Lion, An Alchemist Novel
- Ingrid Plattmann’s fantastic Washington Lottery win in the on-campus Quantum Cafe store.
Click here soon for the story.
- The Big History of Everything video
Thursday, February 27, 2014
- JZ’s Presentation
“Return to Life: Extraordinary Cases of Children Who Remember Past Lives”
by Jim B. Tucker
Chapter 8 was the basis for tonight’s talk.
JZ notes in this book were auctioned to this event’s students, which raised $2,300. All proceeds went to the Phoenix Rising School.
A. Henry Stapp, physicist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, on Bell’s theorem & nonlocality
B. Excerpt from interview with Henry Stapp on Bell’s theorem
Click here for YouTube video.
C. “Excerpt of Henry Stapp, PhD talking about how the collapse of the wave function in quantum mechanics can explain mind-brain interaction.”
Click here for YouTube video.
D. Quote from industrialist Henry Ford,
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”
E. Max Planck, one of the founders of quantum theory, which won him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.
F. Richard Feynman, won a Nobel Prize for his work on quantum electrodynamics (QED) but he also developed simple yet insightful explanations of quantum mechanics, a member of the Rogers Commission, the panel that investigated the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in the late 80′s.
G. Werner Heisenberg, a founder of Quantum physics, best known for the Uncertainty Primciple.
H. John von Neumann, pure and applied mathematician and polymath, known for his work in The Philadelphia Experiment.
I. “Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics”
Click here for Von Neumann’s book.
J. Mauritius Renninger, physicist noted for Renninger negative-result experiment.
K. John A. Wheeler, theoretical physicist largely responsible for reviving interest in general relativity in the United States after World War II.
L. “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!”
— Upton Sinclair, author of: “I, Candidate for Governor: And How I Got Licked” (1935)
M. Richard Dawkins defines the “symptoms” of being infected by the “virus of religion.”
M. “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.”
Neighborhood Walk, February 25, 2014
Mexico Event Staff
Friday, February 28, 2014
- Mexico banner & JZ’s shirt Auctions winner: Sonia Luque Vela
Banner = $2,000 USD
JZ’s shirt = $3,000 USD
- Event Photo Album & Orb Show